Tickets may be purchased:
- ONLINE at Ticketmaster.com
- BY PHONE at 800-745-3000
- IN PERSON at the Kings Theatre Box Office (Open Monday through Saturday, 12PM to 5:30PM. Closed Sundays.) or any authorized Ticketmaster outlet. Please note, the Box Office will open 60 minutes prior to the advertised start time each event, and will close approximately 30 to 60 minutes after the performance has begun.
- All sales are final, and there are no exchanges or refunds
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket (unless otherwise advertised)
- Prices, shows, schedules or artists are subject to change.
Why should I buy from the Official and Authorized Ticket sources?
We strongly urge all of our patrons to purchase their tickets through an Authorized Ticket Source which are Ticketmaster.com and all official Ticketmaster outlets. We do not recommend that patrons purchase tickets through unauthorized outlets, online resellers or other ticket sales operations.
Tickets obtained from sources other than Ticketmaster may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and will not be honored. Please know who you are purchasing your tickets from.
To purchase accessible seating tickets, please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 800.745.3000.
For any other ticketing inquiries, please contact the Kings Theatre Box Office at 718-856-KING (5464) or email@example.com