| H | I
| J | K | L
| N | O | P
| Q | R
| U | V | W
| X | Y | Z
Kings Theatre is located at 1027 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226.
Kings Theatre is approximately 10 miles from J.F.K. International Airport and approximately 15 miles from LaGuardia Airport.
For safety, and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of our Ushers and Security and refrain from standing in the aisles. Dancing, lingering, etc. in the aisles will not be allowed for the safety of all Guests.
Alcohol Service and Consumption
Kings Theatre and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect Guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
Alcohol Service Discontinuation
- • Kings Theatre reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired.
- • Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- • There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- • All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty (30) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- • Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo, Canadian Driver’s License and Mexican Consular Card.
- • Kings Theatre reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to NYPD prosecution.
- • Kings Theatre and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management T.E.A.M (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management) training sessions for its serving staff.
- • Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
The sale and service of all alcoholic beverages will cease at specific times during events, in accordance with the following:
Alcohol service can also be discontinued at the discretion of management.
- • Concert: approximately one-half-hour prior to the end of the performance.
- • Theatre Performances and Family Shows: approximately after intermission concludes.
Please note, due to NYC law- service of alcohol will begin after 12 pm on Sundays, specifically.
Animals are not allowed in the Kings Theatre; however, an exception is made for leashed, harnessed, and housebroken Service Animals. Be advised Kings Theatre reserves the right to exclude Service Animals which act in “out of control” manners. If a patron plans on bringing a service animal into the venue, we encourage them to contact us as early as possible for potential seating relocation purposes.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices, which operate on an FM system, are available for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. Please see a Guest Service Usher, Supervisor or visit the Guest Services Center upon your arrival to arrange for the use of an Assistive Listening Device. You will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver's license as collateral, which will be returned upon return of the device in the same condition. There is no charge for this service.
Kings Theatre does not have an ATM inside the building. We do accept credit cards at all of our beverage and merchandise locations.
Baby Changing Tables
Baby changing tables are located in select family restrooms.
Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula are permitted into the building. Should the bag become an obstruction due to its size, guests may be asked to check the bag in to the Guest Services Center.
Bags must be 18”x14”x9” or smaller to be permitted into the building. Oversized bags, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the Theatre.
Backstage access is only granted with the proper credential. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
The Kings Theatre does not provide Booster Seats at any performance. Guests are welcome to bring their own booster seat granted it does not disturb or obstruct other guests’ line of sight.
The Kings Theatre Box Office is located directly next to the Theatre and open Monday through Saturday from noon to 5:30PM for advance sales. On event days, the box office is open 60 minutes prior to the advertised start time and will close approximately 30 to 60 minutes after the performance has begun. The box office accepts cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover for payment.
Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Kings Theatre at any time. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
In the rare event that a Kings Theatre event is cancelled or postponed, please visit the specific event page or KingsTheatre.com or email email@example.com for more information.
Kings Theatre offers convenient and easy access to captioning services for select events. When captioning is available, the Theatre announcements and emergency announcements made on the Public Address System will be captioned. This mobile based system allows any guest with a Smart Phone or tablet to view real time announcements broadcasted in the Theatre on their phone/tablet. If you have the need for captioning services, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event with your request.
For the majority of events, children up to 34” in height may enter Theatre free of charge, but must share a seat with an accompanying ticketed adult. Any child that does not meet this height requirement will require a ticket to enter the Theatre and must occupy their ticketed seat only. Each parent/ guardian may have only (1) child below 34” enter with them free of charge.
Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different policy and may require children two years and older to have a ticket.
Kings Theatre does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. Kings Theatre is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
Kings Theatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
- • Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- • Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- • Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- • Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter areas not ticketed for will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- • Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time. The theatre enforces a ‘no re-entry policy’.
- • Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- • Guests will be required to wear a shirt, shoes and lower garments at all times for their own safety. Kings Theatre management reserves the right todeny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- • Guests will be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- • Your ticket is a revocable license for the event attended and is subject to the full terms found at ticketmaster.com. Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with Ticketmaster and Kings Theatre terms and policies.
Compliments, Comments, Concerns
During an event, guests are recommended to express any compliments, comments, or concerns at our Guest Services Center, located off the Grand Lobby or with any Guest Services employee. After an event, please email email@example.com to give feedback.
Kings Theatre offers a small sampling of pre-packed food items and full beverage options for our Guests' enjoyment. No outside food or beverages (including water) will be allowed into the Theatre. No empty containers will be allowed into the venue.
Kings Theatre Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our Guests. To contact us via e-mail, use firstname.lastname@example.org. Most e-mails will receive a return reply within 48 hours.
Please visit our ‘Getting Here’ page for assistance in traveling to the Kings Theatre. We are located at 1027 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets and/or will not be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Standing on chairs
- • Placing children on shoulders
- • Drunk and disorderly conduct
- • Fighting or challenging others to fight
- • Exposing private body parts
- • Interference with the event
- • Violation of Kings Theatre event policies
- • Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- • Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the venue
- • Attempting to enter the stage or backstage areas without permission
- • Throwing, discharging, or launching any objects including liquid substances
- • Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- • Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others including but not limited to employees, guests and performers
Door opening times for Kings Theatre will be 60 minutes prior to the performance beginning, but is subject to change dependent on the event. Please reference the event page on KingsTheatre.com for specific information.
All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt, shoes, and appropriate lowering coverings at all times for their own safety. Kings Theatre management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
Due to the historic restoration of Kings Theatre, we do not offer elevators for guest use. To access the Mezzanine level, guest must utilize stairs.
Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees at Kings Theatre. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding Theatre operations and emergency response procedures.
For employment opportunities at Kings Theatre, please visit our Employment page at KingsTheatre.com/Jobs.
Kings Theatre has one main entrance located beneath our marquee on Flatbush Avenue.
All guests entering the Theatre are subject to security screening using walkthrough magnetometers and handheld metal detectors, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Kings Theatre Security personnel. Security screenings are designed to detect prohibited items from entering the venue and ensure the safety of guests and employees. Guests who refuse this security screening will not be allowed to enter the venue. Should any guest have a physical condition that does not allow them to walk through a magnetometer (e.g. pregnancy or pacemaker), please notify our Security personnel.
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest at Kings Theatre for events. First Aid is located at the Guest Services Center located on the main level, off the Grand Lobby.
In addition, Kings Theatre is equipped with an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). Designated employees, including our EMT staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our Guest Services or Security staff for assistance. These devices are located at the First Aid location.
Food and Beverage
Guests may not bring outside food and/or beverage items into the Theatre (including water).
Glass bottles or metal canisters are strictly prohibited. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the Theatre or return them to their vehicle. The Guest Services Center will not check-in or store any food or beverage items. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact the Guest Services department by writing email@example.com.
General Admission (GA)
For select performances the General Admission area, located in front of the stage and in the ‘pit’ area, is standing room only and there are no seats. Guests with GA tickets can enter the venue through a designated door at the main entrance of the Theatre. Due to the small size of our GA area and location of our venue, guests are discouraged from lining-up early. Doors will open at the same time for all Guests. After entering the building, all Guests with GA tickets will receive a wristband to access the pit area.
Please note, stage diving, ‘moshing’ or any other unruly behavior will not be tolerated at Kings Theatre.
For information regarding Group Sales Ticketing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kings Theatre reserves the right to deny entry to visibly impaired guests. Any impaired guest causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Levels of the Theatre
Kings Theatre has three levels available to ticketed guests: