| H | I
| J | K | L
| N | O | P
| Q | R
| U | V | W
| X | Y | Z
Kings Theatre is located at 1027 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226.
Kings Theatre is approximately 10 miles from J.F.K. International Airport and approximately 15 miles from LaGuardia Airport.
For safety, and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of our Ushers and Security and refrain from standing in the aisles. Dancing, lingering, etc. in the aisles will not be allowed for the safety of all Guests.
Alcohol Service and Consumption
Kings Theatre and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect Guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
Alcohol Service Discontinuation
- • Kings Theatre reserves the right to deny entry to guests who appear to be impaired.
- • Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- • There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- • All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty (30) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- • Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo, Canadian Driver’s License and Mexican Consular Card.
- • Kings Theatre reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to NYPD prosecution.
- • Kings Theatre and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management T.E.A.M (Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management) training sessions for its serving staff.
- • Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
The sale and service of all alcoholic beverages will cease at specific times during events, in accordance with the following:
Alcohol service can also be discontinued at the discretion of management.
- • Concert: approximately one-half-hour prior to the end of the performance.
- • Theatre Performances and Family Shows: approximately after intermission concludes.
Please note, due to NYC law- service of alcohol will begin after 12pm on Sundays, specifically.
Animals are not allowed in the Kings Theatre; however, an exception is made for leashed, harnessed, and housebroken Service Animals. Be advised Kings Theatre reserves the right to exclude Service Animals which act in “out of control” manners. If a patron plans on bringing a service animal into the venue, we encourage them to contact us as early as possible for potential seating relocation purposes.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices, which operate on an FM system, are available for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. Please see a Guest Service Usher, Supervisor or visit the Guest Services Center upon your arrival to arrange for the use of an Assistive Listening Device. You will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver's license as collateral, which will be returned upon return of the device in the same condition. There is no charge for this service.
Kings Theatre does not have an ATM inside the building. We do accept credit cards at all of our beverage and merchandise locations.
Baby Changing Tables
Baby changing tables are located in select family restrooms.
Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula are permitted into the building. Should the bag become an obstruction due to its size, guests may be asked to check the bag in to the Guest Services Center.
Bags must be 18”x14”x9” or smaller to be permitted into the building. Oversized bags, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the Theatre.
Backstage access is only granted with the proper credential. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
The Kings Theatre does not provide Booster Seats at any performance. Guests are welcome to bring their own booster seat granted it does not disturb or obstruct other guests’ line of sight.
The Kings Theatre Box Office is located directly next to the Theatre and open Monday through Saturday from noon to 5:30pm for advance sales. On event days, the box office is open 60 minutes prior to the advertised start time and will close approximately 30 to 60 minutes after the performance has begun. The box office accepts cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover for payment.
Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Kings Theatre at any time. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
In the rare event that a Kings Theatre event is cancelled or postponed, please visit the specific event page or KingsTheatre.com or email [email protected]
for more information.
Kings Theatre offers convenient and easy access to captioning services for select events. When captioning is available, the Theatre announcements and emergency announcements made on the Public Address System will be captioned. This mobile based system allows any guest with a Smart Phone or tablet to view real time announcements broadcasted in the Theatre on their phone/tablet. If you have the need for captioning services, please contact us via [email protected]
at least one week prior to the event with your request.
For the majority of events, children 12 months or younger may enter Kings Theatre free of charge, but must share a seat with an accompanying ticketed adult. Any child that does not meet this age requirement will require a ticket to enter the Theatre and must occupy their ticketed seat only. Each parent/ guardian may have only (1) child 12 months or younger to enter with them free of charge.
Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different policy and may require children 12 months and older to have a ticket.
Children under the age of 13 and below must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
Kings Theatre does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. Kings Theatre is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
Kings Theatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- • Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- • Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- • Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- • Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter areas not ticketed for will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- • Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time. The theatre enforces a ‘no re-entry policy’.
- • Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- • Guests will be required to wear a shirt, shoes and lower garments at all times for their own safety. Kings Theatre management reserves the right todeny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- • Guests will be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- • Your ticket is a revocable license for the event attended and is subject to the full terms found at ticketmaster.com. Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with Ticketmaster and Kings Theatre terms and policies.
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Compliments, Comments, Concerns
During an event, guests are recommended to express any compliments, comments, or concerns at our Guest Services Center, located off the Grand Lobby or with any Guest Services employee. After an event, please email [email protected]
to give feedback.
Kings Theatre offers a small sampling of pre-packed food items and full beverage options for our Guests' enjoyment. No outside food or beverages (including water) will be allowed into the Theatre. No empty containers will be allowed into the venue.
Kings Theatre Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our Guests. To contact us via e-mail, use [email protected]
. Most e-mails will receive a return reply within 48 hours.
Please visit our ‘Getting Here’ page for assistance in traveling to the Kings Theatre. We are located at 1027 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets and/or will not be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Standing on chairs
- • Placing children on shoulders
- • Drunk and disorderly conduct
- • Fighting or challenging others to fight
- • Exposing private body parts
- • Interference with the event
- • Violation of Kings Theatre event policies
- • Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- • Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the venue
- • Attempting to enter the stage or backstage areas without permission
- • Throwing, discharging, or launching any objects including liquid substances
- • Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- • Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others including but not limited to employees, guests and performers
Door opening times for Kings Theatre will be 60 minutes prior to the performance beginning, but is subject to change dependent on the event. Please reference the event page on KingsTheatre.com for specific information.
All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt, shoes, and appropriate lowering coverings at all times for their own safety. Kings Theatre management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
Due to the historic restoration of Kings Theatre, we do not offer elevators for guest use. To access the Mezzanine level, guest must utilize stairs.
Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees at Kings Theatre. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding Theatre operations and emergency response procedures.
For employment opportunities at Kings Theatre, please visit our Employment page at KingsTheatre.com/Jobs.
Kings Theatre has one main entrance located beneath our marquee on Flatbush Avenue.
All guests entering the Theatre are subject to security screening using walkthrough magnetometers and handheld metal detectors, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Kings Theatre Security personnel. Security screenings are designed to detect prohibited items from entering the venue and ensure the safety of guests and employees. Guests who refuse this security screening will not be allowed to enter the venue. Should any guest have a physical condition that does not allow them to walk through a magnetometer (e.g. pregnancy or pacemaker), please notify our Security personnel.
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest at Kings Theatre for events. First Aid is located at the Guest Services Center located on the main level, off the Grand Lobby.
In addition, Kings Theatre is equipped with an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). Designated employees, including our EMT staff, have been properly trained and certified to use the AED. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our Guest Services or Security staff for assistance. These devices are located at the First Aid location.
Food and Beverage
Guests may not bring outside food and/or beverage items into the Theatre (including water).
Glass bottles or metal canisters are strictly prohibited. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the Theatre or return them to their vehicle. The Guest Services Center will not check-in or store any food or beverage items. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact the Guest Services department by writing [email protected]
General Admission (GA)
For select performances the General Admission area, located in front of the stage and in the ‘pit’ area, is standing room only and there are no seats. Guests with GA tickets can enter the venue through a designated door at the main entrance of the Theatre. Due to the small size of our GA area and location of our venue, guests are discouraged from lining-up early. Doors will open at the same time for all Guests. After entering the building, all Guests with GA tickets will receive a wristband to access the pit area.
Please note, stage diving, ‘moshing’ or any other unruly behavior will not be tolerated at Kings Theatre.
For information regarding Group Sales Ticketing please contact b[email protected]
Kings Theatre reserves the right to deny entry to visibly impaired guests. Any impaired guest causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Levels of the Theatre
Kings Theatre has three levels available to ticketed guests:
Lost and Found
- Orchestra (able to access GA)
- Basement (restrooms and bar)
All lost and found items and people are taken to Guest Services Centers during events, located off the Grand Lobby. During an event, guests should visit the Guest Services Center to inquire about lost items. After an event, please contact Lost and Found at [email protected]
with a description of the item and the date the item was lost. Kings Theatre management assumes no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
For lost tickets, guests must contact their point of purchase. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase.
Meet and Greets
Kings Theatre does not process meet and greet requests. Please contact the individual artist or production through their website.
Merchandise offerings inside Kings Theatre will be determined on a per event basis.
There is a large parking lot located immediately behind the Kings Theatre, between Flatbush Avenue and Bedford Avenue, between Tilden and Beverley Rd. This lot is free, but available spots are limited. The Kings Theatre does not own or control the operations of this parking lot, but generally arranges for the lot to be available to patrons of the theatre on performance nights.
*The Kings Theatre is not responsible for any damages/theft to vehicles, parking tickets, vandalism, etc, while parking for an event or otherwise.
Kings Theatre offers a variety of Premium Seat packages. Please click here for more information.
Join the and receive exclusive presale codes for upcoming events. Kings Theatre email list.
The following prohibited items are not permitted inside the venue. Kings Theatre Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- • External Flash Camera Units
- • Poles/ Signs Affixed to Poles
- • Interchangeable/Detachable Camera Lens
- • Outside Food or Beverage
- • Audio/Video Recording Devices
- • Cigarettes or electronic smoking devices
- • Tripods/Monopods
- • Oversized bags or backpacks
- • Laser Pointers
- • Beach Balls or Projectiles
- • Illegal Drugs/Substances
- • Skateboards/ Rollerblades/ Scooters
- • Noise Making Devices
- • Cans or Bottles
- • Fireworks
- • Signs, flags, banners
- • Flashlights
- • Pets (other than Service Animals)
- • Optical Illusions
- • Masks
- • Laptops and Tablet
- • Coolers or Ice Chests
- • Balloons
- • Glass/Metal/Plastic Containers
- • Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads
- • Hydration Packs
- • Glow Sticks
- • Hula Hoops
- • Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
- • Weapons of any kind or facsimiles of weapons, including firearms, pellet guns, stun guns, martial arts weapons, pepper spray, pocket/utility knives or cutting instruments
- • Jewelry that could be used as a weapon including chains and studded bracelets
The Kings Theatre is located at 1027 Flatbush Avenue, between Tilden & Duryea in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. For detailed public transportation directions, please visit mta.info. Please also visit the ‘Parking and Directions’ link on our website.
Kings Theatre has a "No Re-Entry" policy for all events.
Kings Theatre has ample restrooms for all guests located on the basement level (use of stairs is needed for access) of the theatre for all Orchestra guests and restroom on the Mezzanine Level. We also offer family restrooms off of the lobby level which are ADA accessible.
Seats at Kings Theatre vary in size. Seats are between approximately 18” to 22” in width.
For safety purposes, all guests entering Kings Theatre will be scanned and have their belongings searched. The use of walkthrough magnetometers, handheld metal detectors and bag checks are employed to achieve a standard level of safety. Kings Theatre reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be security screened by these methods may be denied entry or ejected from Kings Theatre.
Smoking is not permitted in the Theatre at any time. Additionally, electronic smoking devices are not permitted to be used inside the building. Kings Theatre has an outdoor smoking area which is available for use only after ingress is substantially complete. Please visit the main entrance for assistance to the smoking area.
Kings Theatre Events Department can assist in planning and hosting private events. For more information, please contact Kings Theatre booking department via email [email protected]
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
Guests are encouraged not to bring strollers to the Theatre if possible. Strollers are not permitted in the seating sections of the arena due to potential safety hazards, however; strollers may be checked into our Guest Services Center, located off the Grand Lobby.
Please contact Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 for information regarding ticket pricing and availability. Ticketmaster account holders who are unable to print tickets prior to entering the event can visit the Box Office for further assistance. The Box Office will not print tickets for guests who purchased through a third party ticketing vendor. Please note: Tickets will be available at the box office on the first day of the public on sale.
To avoid issues with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make all ticketing purchases through authorized outlets only. Kings Theatre will not be responsible for validating tickets that were not purchased through an authorized outlet.
Will call will be available for pick up at the Box Office, located directly next to the main entrance of Kings Theatre, starting 60 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Kings Theatre Box Office will not accept third party will call. Please note the box office closes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour after the performance has begun.