At the beginning of April, we announced the postponement of our Awake Tour to ensure your safety before we gathered together. We have continued to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and paid close attention to government guidelines in regard to the live event landscape.
Due to the climate we find ourselves in, in the interest of your health and with advice from the government, we have made the prayerful decision to further postpone our Awake Tour. We are hoping to announce new dates soon, so keep an eye out on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
If you have already purchased a ticket, we will also be in touch via email. We look forward to physically gathering together in worship again when it is safe and responsible to do so.
We’re looking forward to gathering again and we’re thankful in advance for your understanding.
Click here for all Hillsong Worship Awake Tour dates.
Why did you say that the tour was delayed back in April 2020?
- We’ve been working with venues across multiple states, and at that time August 2020 seemed like a very strong timeline for these dates. Multiple updates since that announcement have changed that, unfortunately.
Is the tour delayed or cancelled?
- We’ve delayed the tour. That being said, if you have any concerns around tickets and timing, contact [email protected]
Why don’t you have firm reschedule dates?
- At this point, due to different states having different timelines for large events, we’re holding off on confirming our new schedule. That being said, you’ll be the first to know when we lock things in!
Can I get a refund?
- As soon as dates are announced, you will be able to get refunds — however, at this time, refunds are unfortunately out of our control.
Will my ticket transfer over?
- Yes! All questions around tickets can be answered by our Support Team at [email protected]
Will you still be going out with Kari and Cody?
- At this time, all plans are tentative until we lock in firm dates — but it’s our goal to match those dates up so we can all hit the road together!
When will you announce more info?
- We’ll keep you posted — in the meantime, follow us on Social Media or visit PlatformTickets.com for the latest news and updates.
Does this mean that you’ll add back the cities you took away?
- Good question! Basically, there’s no guarantee at this point. We will work with all available venues to lock in dates that work for you and our touring team! We’ll update you as soon as we know more.
- Unfortunately, if your date wasn’t added to the August update, we cannot guarantee it will be in the 2021 tour.
Where can I learn more?
- Good question! We post updated news and announcements on Social Media and at www.PlatformTickets.com.
Why don’t you *believe/trust God* that this will be OK by then?
- We definitely have faith that this will be OK by then — but in the interest of your health, and government mandates, we’re required to ensure these dates are secure for all states we are visiting.
I’m so angry, mad, etc.
- We completely understand — we’re very sorry for any inconvenience. Please know that we wish we could be there with you, but ultimately, your health and safety is what matters most to us.
- We’re so sorry to disappoint — our team is working hard to make things right in 2021.
- We wish we could be together in 2020, too. It seems this year has other plans for all of us! We hope to see you in 2021.