Kings Theatre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempt to enter areas not ticketed for will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time. The theatre enforces a ‘no re-entry policy’.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt, shoes and lower garments at all times for their own safety. Kings Theatre management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items or signs displaying offensive text and/or images.
- Guests will be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Your ticket is a revocable license for the event attended and is subject to the full terms found at www.ticketmaster.com. Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with Ticketmaster and Kings Theatre terms and policies.
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Thank you for adhering to the provisions of Kings Theatre Guest Code of Conduct.
Please enjoy the event!